Be found, Stand Out and Get Insights
Did you know that one out of every five searches on Google pertains to a specific location? It’s true! And from this bit of information, Google Places was born.
Google Places is easily the most powerful free marketing tool available to local businesses. Like the old fashioned Yellow Pages, Google Places offers business information organized by category. However, unlike the old fashioned Yellow Pages, Google Places is available on any computer and mobile device. This is important because many people use their mobile device as a resource for finding stores, services and businesses.
You can also create and offer coupons that appear next to your business listing in Google Maps and other Google search results. This service also is free and it creates a unique redemption code and an expiration date for your sales campaign. Importantly, Google creates and displays web and mobile versions of your coupons so that you can encourage customers to redeem them in any way they choose.
More benefits include:
- Service areas: Designed to help internet marketers make their address private and help brick and mortar establishments cater to people in a geographic region
- $25 Enhanced listings and tags to help users search
- Business photo shoots. Businesses can upload their own photos or request a free photo shoot of the interior of their business which can supplement existing photos
Find out how you can have Google take your business’s pictures for free!
- Customized QR codes which can be placed on smart phones and business cards and scanned to help people find your establishment
- Business owners can post real-time updates to their Place Page. This makes promoting special events, offering coupons or incentives easy
- Google Places also offers a personalized dashboard for business owners so they can track the data including how many times prospects have found your business on Google, what keywords they used and where they came from
Simply follow this link to set up your google places space